Inn at Windmere Bed & Breakfast
Find solace from the business of everyday life with a stay at the Inn At Windmere. A historic farmstead bed and breakfast and scrapbooking retreat full of country charm and beauty located in Auburn, Indiana - set in the middle of forty sprawling acres of corn and bean fields.
2077 County Road 40
Auburn, IN 46706
- Beautifully renovated 1910 home situated on 40 acres, two miles west of Interstate 69.
- 3 Guest Rooms:
- Windmere Suite
- Lilac Room
- Treasure Abode
- Relax on the front porch, in the private gazebo, or by one of the fireplaces, or take a swim in the pool.
- Wireless internet and exercise equipment available.
- No smoking. Children are welcome, but sorry, no pets please.
- Guests will feel pampered with a full breakfast each morning.